You can insert a link within your View data to present Entry details on a Single Page.
Adding a Single Entry page link to your View. #
- Go to Views List CF7 View Pro in the backend.
- Choose the ‘Edit’ option for your View.
- Click on the ‘Add Field’ link in Entry List Section.
- In the list of available fields, locate the ‘Single Entry Link’ field.
- Add the ‘Single Entry Link’ field to your View.
- This will display a link for each entry in your View which will look like below image.
Displaying Data on Single Entry Page #
To customize the Single Entry View page you can click on the Single Entry Tab and add fields to it.
Clicking on the link will display the user all the fields that you have added in Single Entry View.